BEFORE YOU BEGIN
- Microsoft Imagine Academy Training Courses are FREE to BTC Students, Staff, Faculty, and the community via an agreement between the Washington State Legislature, Washington State Library, Microsoft and BTC Library.
- Imagine Academy Courses are online and are self-paced.
- A series of basic Digital Literacy courses is freely available if you would like to assess your digital skills before exploring more advanced Imagine Academy courses and Learning Plans.
- You'll need your BTC Identification Number (your SID or your BTC staff ID)
- Have or create a Microsoft email account (Outlook, Office 365, Hotmail, Skydrive, XBox Live)
- Make sure your computer system is compatible with the Imagine Academy: Click here to test your computer.
- Take a look at the available Learning Plans, available here.
- Contact the Library via email: email@example.com, via telephone: 360.752.8383, or in person at the Library Information Desk, Campus Center Building, Third floor. Include your BTC ID number and your Microsoft email account, and indicate which Learning Plans you have selected.
If you have questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org; via telephone: 360.752.8383, or in person at the Library Information Desk, Campus Center Building, Third Floor.