Digital Literacy & Professionalism Workshops
Creative Commons License
Digital Literacy Workshops
Summer Quarter Digital Literacy & Professionalism Workshop Schedule
Digital Literacy & Professionalism: free workshops available @ the BTC Library
- Microsoft IT Academy Boot Camp
- Skype - Professional Digital Collaboration & Communication
- Videoconferencing - Professional Digital Collaboration & Communication
- Evernote & OneDrive - Stepping on to the Cloud
- Dropbox & Google Drive - Stepping on to the Cloud
- Blackboard Collaborate - Professional Digital Collaboration & Communication
1. Learn what the Microsoft IT Academy offers you. Attendees will learn about the Digital Literacy Module, the wide range of other IT classes, and how to sign up for them. Practice navigating the different online classes that can lead to certificates.
2. More job interviews, continuing education, and day-to-day business are being conducted online. Gain hands-on experience with Skype, Blackboard Collaborate, a webinar software, and videoconferences. Each introductory workshop will focus on a different tool.
3. Being successful in the world of business includes knowing how to access your documents from anywhere. Stepping On To The Cloud - attendees will create their own accounts, learn introductory digital file management--Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive, and OneDrive and practice with these applications.
Contact the Library for more information: 360.752.8383 or email@example.com