1. Be ready to both broaden and narrow your search.
2. Search for specific phrases by using quotation marks around words that need to be together in the results.
3. Find the right words to use for your search (it's hard to know the vocabulary of subjects that are new to you).
4. Grab those citations in the format you need. BUT always double check them. Computer generated citations often have errors.
5. Download PDFs, or copy and paste full-text into your Word Doc or Google Doc, saving as many docs or links or URLs that you can.